AYA Seafarer Saving Account (AYA SSS) is a package of banking products and services designed specially for Myanmar seafarers. The product package consists of a Demand Account in USD, a Savings account in Kyat and a AYA Debit card.
Seafarers will be able to conveniently remit their payroll to their bank account. The seafarers or the joint account holders will have easy access to funds whenever needed.
- Passbook provided for both USD Demand Account and Kyat Saving Account for ease of tracking transactions
- Complimentary AYA Debit card for easy withdrawal throughout wide network of ATMs
- Dedicated service centre located at AYA Bo Aung Kyaw Branch which is designed as a one stop service centre to handle most of seafarers banking transactions
- Future benefits programs to insure seafarers’ safety and enjoyment
- Minimum Balance Requirement
- USD 10 for USD Demand Account and MMK10,000 for MMK Saving Account
- Operating Instrument