Are you a small business owner looking for capital to boost your business?
Let us help to grow your business! At AYA Bank, we offer AYA SME Financing Solutions that meet your financial needs and grow your small business into bigger ones.
Why AYA SME Financing Solutions?
- Friendly Advisor for SMEs
- Flexible Loan Products
- Flexible Payment Schedule
What Our Customers Say?
Ko Phyo Hein Zaw
“I’ve been dreaming about to expand my Business as Snoopy mobile shops across the country. With the financial assistance of AYA SME Financing Solutions, my dream became true and able to open up mobile shops total in 9 now.”
Ko Paing Htoo Chit
Vinny Gym Fitness Equipment
“When I needed business financing, AYA Bank listened to my needs and financed with AYA SME Financing Solutions which helped to grow my business successfully by high productivity of gym equipment and provided the support for more than 170 gym centers.”
Ma Aye Theint Theint Thu
Thabawa Rice Retailer
“AYA Bank is all about customer service and they understand my needs in order to grow my business. AYA Bank offered me AYA SME Financing Solutions to meet my financial needs and expand my business from small to medium enterprise. ”
Any Small or Medium Enterprise applying for AYA SME Financing Solutions should be
- Registered and operating in Myanmar at least 2 years.
- Meet the standards set by AYA Bank.
AYA Bank follows 2015 Myanmar SME Development Law
If you meet the above criteria, simply get in touch with us and we are happy to assist you to grow your business.
Choose the right AYA SME Financing Solutions for your business
If you are looking for Working Capital loan to meet your day-to-day business expenses or Capital Expenditure loan to expand your business, we offer AYA SME Loan to suit your working capital needs and grow your business at the same time.
– Working Capital : electricity bills, salaries for your employees, etc
– Capital Expenditure : Industrial buildings, equipment, machine, etc
We offer JICA TSL Loan to expand your business in which 80% of the loan amount to acquire, upgrade, and expand company physical assets such as industrial buildings, or equipment and 20% for working Capital.
It is offered to shop owners who operate their business with own shops or rented shops in respective townships.
We provide USAID CGI Loan for small and medium business in agriculture industry to invest and expand business.
AYA Bank offers Working Capital Loan to cover a business’ short term operational needs in which costs include payroll, rent, and supplier payables.
Interest will be collected monthly or quarterly and the whole amount of principle will be repaid at the end of loan tenor. 1% of commitment fee will be collected on unused loan amount.
- You can make an initial enquiry at AYA SME Center or nearest AYA Bank Branches in person.
- Or you can make a call at 09443730655 within office hour or 24/7 at 01-2317777
- Keep your documents ready.
Business related documents
- Company Certificate of incorporation or Company License
- Form 6, Form 26, Form E (DICA)
- Directors’ resolution (meeting minutes)
- Company Audited Financial Statement (Last 2 years)
- Tax returns (Last 2 years)
- Export/Import License (if any)
- Photos of Business
- Business Plan
- Receipt/invoice of Sales & Purchase
Guarantee related documents
- Photos of collateral
- Grant and Form 105,106 (Ownership book of condos and apartment)
- Electric bill, YCDC bill
Personal information documents
- Applicant’s NRC and Household list
- Passport Photo (2)
- Recommendation letter from respective ward administration office and police station
- Fill in SME Loan Application Form and submit along with the required documents at any AYA branches.
*** Please note that additional documents may be required
Fees & Charges
Depend on application of Loan types and collateral, fees and charges will be collected. For example – (Lawyer fees, Valuation fees)
Repayment plan can be varied based on loan purpose and repayment capacity.
- Monthly repayment plan (Interest + Principle)
- Quarterly repayment Plan (Interest + Principle)
- Monthly or quarterly (Interest) and yearly (Principle)