Further you and your child studies with top Private Institutions and take control of your next step.
AYA Education Loan provides financial support for Diploma, Degree and Post Graduate programs from Local Private programs from Local Private Bordering Schools, Universities and International Schools.
Borrow up to 80% of Program fees starting from 500,000 MMK – 30,000,000 MMK
Fixed Monthly Installments
Loan Tenor up to 60 Months
Interest rate starting from 8% p.a.
- Primary Applicant must be the student of Myanmar citizen and age 18 & above. (For under-age students, they require co-applicant)
- Co-applicant must be student’s spouse, sibling or parent (Myanmar Citizen)
- Minimum monthly income of Applicant (or together with co-applicant) must be 150,000 MMK and above.
- Guarantor must be Myanmar Citizen who is student’s spouse, sibling, parent or colleague (minimum 21 years old)
Select your program
- Choose your prefered program from list of qualifying courses.
- Check the Institute is registered AYA Education Loan or not.
- You may also check Partner Institutions on AYA Bank Official website page.
Find a Guarantor
- You will be required a guarantor for loan approval.
- A guarantor is someone who has regular income and will be responsible for your loan in case you are not able to pay.
Apply AYA Education Loan
- Fill out the AYA Education Loan application form along with required documents and submit along with Institute for program enrollment to the bank.
- Upon successful Submission, it could take up to 5 Working days to process your application.
- Once approved and you agree on the terms and conditions of the AYA Education Loan, you will be contacted to visit AYA Bank with your guarantor to deposit the required down payment for the program fees.
- You can make monthly installments during the course of your study.
- Your monthly repayments are due on the 10th of every month. You can make your payment over the counter at nearest AYA Bank. AYA Bank provides multiple channels for loan repayment:
- AYA mBanking 2.0
- AYA Branch (during banking hours)
- AYA ATM (AYA MPU Cards only)
- AYA iBanking
- Completed application form
- NRC (front & back)of main applicant/co-applicant and guarantor
- Township Recommendation Letter
- Household List
- Income documents of main applicant(co-applicant if any)
For Salaried applicants
- Letter of Employment or Contract
- Pay Slips (Past 3months) (applicant & co-applicant)
- Bank Statement (Past 3months) (applicant & co-applicant)
- Business License/Contract
- Other source of income
- Past 3 months Bank Statements
Monday to Friday(9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
24 Hours Hotline Phone
It is important to us that you fully understand the fees and charges related to the AYA Education Loan.
Service Charges Fee
As low As 8%
Late Payment Fee
3% per month on the total monthly payment due calculated daily. 3% is charged to the loan account directly.
Early Repayment Fee
There are no cancellation fees or charges. Your loan repayment must be paid up in full upon your cancellation request or you can repay monthly until your last payment has been made.
Myanmar Imperial University (MIU)
No.(1), Zay Myauk Road, Phayargyi Ward, Dagon Township, Yangon (Near U-Wisara Round about)
Phone no : 09 73210001, 09 421100222
Myanmar Institute of Business(MIB)
104, First Floor, Myanmar Center (HAGL), Kabaraye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township Yangon, Myanmar.
Phone no : 09 453300600
Myanmar Metropolitan College (MMC)
47/48 Bahosi Building, Lanmadaw Tsp 11131,Yangon.
Hotline: 0926333 4223/4/5/6, 09 4500 63108/9
Strategy First University (SFU)
No.8, Panchan Tower, Bargayer Road, Myay Ni Gone,San Chaung Township, Yangon.
Phone no : 09 250 7171 66-68.
No. 275, 3rd floor, Pyay Road, Yangon, Myanmar
office : +95(1) 527838
Mobile : +95(9) 65085185
Ma 7/13 , 62 street, Between Theik Pan Road and Padauk Road (357.31 mi)
Phone no : 02 284 7629
City Campus, 166, Upper Pansodan Street, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township, (0.87 mi)
Phone no : 01 383 133
64 Street, Between 31 Street & 32 Street, Chan Aye Thar Zan Township, Mandalay
Hotline – 09 765000016, 09 765000017
66A Street, Between TheikPan Street x 43rd Street, Mandalay
Hotline : 02 2832610
S-25, U Chit Maung Housing, U Chit Maung Road, Yangon
Phone No : 01 401272 ,09 426265550 ,09 426265551 ,09 426265552
35-B University Avenue Housing, New University Avenue Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
150-B New University Avenue Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact Number : (959) 770799994-5, (959)456999983