- To sign up for AYA mBanking service, customer must be an AYA account holder and signed up for iBanking service on which a username, password and security device will be given to the customer.
- AYA mBanking is a secured mobile application for electronic delivery channel whereby customers of the bank are able to perform real time banking transactions via mobile devices through Apps and SMS channel. Internet Connection is required to use Mobile Apps but not required for SMS channel.
- Ayeyarwady Bank’s mobile banking known as AYA mBanking, makes it easy and convenient for customers to conduct taking transactions from their mobile devices at any time of the day to their convenience in a secured manner.
- AYA Customer can access their accounts from their mobile devices at any time
- AYA Customers can make transactions with/without internet connection any time
- Top up mobile value from mBanking at any time
- Transfer, check balance and view statements of Foreign Currency Account
- Log In ( to log in mbanking)
- SMS Syntax ( for SMS mbanking)
- Exchange Rates (show current exchange rate)
- ATM Location ( notify nearest ATM Locations & Branches)
- AYA contact (website address, hotline phone number)
- Faculty Calculator ( for hire purchase, saving, fixed deposit )
- AYA Products and services
- mBanking App is available for English and Burmese Language
Fee charges for remittance on iBanking, mBanking and SMSBanking.
|Within Yangon City||FOC|
|Within Mandalay City||FOC|
|Within Nay Pyi Taw Region||FOC|
|To Special Region (Muse and Myitkyina)||0.10% (min MMK200)|
|All other transactions||0.03% (min MMK200)|
|*effective 1st June 2016|